CaesarsCasino.com is the flagship online casino of Caesars Entertainment Corporation. The site originally launched in New Jersey as a partnership between the Caesars Atlantic City and online gambling technology provider Amaya.
The Caesars NJ online casino, however, relaunched in June 2016 after dropping Amaya. It is now partnered with lottery and gaming technology company NYX/Scientific Games.
Caesars is licensed and regulated by the NJ Division of Gaming Enforcement.
|Caesars NJ Bonus Code||PLAYFREE25|
|Bonus description||$25 for free with no deposit, up to $300 first-deposit match|
|Regulatory authority||New Jersey Division of Gaming Enforcement|
|Gaming license number||NJIGP 15-007|
|Land-based casino partner||Caesars Atlantic City Hotel & Casino|
|Link to claim bonus||Claim bonus here|
|Last verified:||January 5, 2018|
New players that sign up with Caesars NJ online casino are eligible for two bonus offers:
New players on Caesars online casino are eligible to receive a free $25 no deposit bonus. Use the online promo code PLAYFREE25 to take advantage of the offer. There is a one-time wagering requirement on video poker or slots. Plus, players have 30 days to complete the wagering requirement.
This is one of the largest no deposit bonus offers in the New Jersey online gambling industry. Plus, the one-time wagering requirement on video poker or slots is less onerous than most.
Add it up and the Caesars NJ online casino no deposit bonus is one of the industry’s best, and worth signing up for.
The Caesars online casino offers new players making a first-time deposit on the site a 100 percent first-time deposit bonus of up to $300.
The wagering requirements on Caesars are just:
However, players have just seven days to meet the requirement or forfeit the deposit bonus.
Once again, the Caesars NJ online casino is offering up more than the industry-standard deposit bonus here. Plus, the wagering requirements should be easy enough to meet.
It’s not the four-figure opportunity some of the other NJ online casinos are offering. But it remains among the best first-time deposit bonuses in the business.
– 25% Bonus Match on Deposits up to $100 (June 14-17): load up your account during this promotion to get a 25% match on your payment, up to $100.
– 100,000 Reward Credit Giveaway (June 1-30): opt-in, start betting on sports, and earn tickets for the promotional giveaway with 100,000 RC waiting to be distributed among the luckiest punters.
CaesarsCasino.com is affiliated with the Caesars Atlantic City Hotel & Casino. Caesars Atlantic City is a Roman-themed luxury hotel, casino and spa that first opened as the Boardwalk Regency in Atlantic City in 1979.
It was originally an 11-story Howard Johnson’s Regency Motor Hotel bought by Caesars Entertainment and renovated to include seven more floors and a 52,000-square foot casino. It was just the second legal casino to open in Atlantic City.
In 1983, it became Caesars Boardwalk Regency, and in 1987 it was renamed Caesars Atlantic City. The gaming floor has since been expanded and two more hotel towers added.
Caesars Atlantic City now has more than 1,100 rooms and 145,000 square feet of gaming space with more than 3,000 slot machines and 135 table games.
In Atlantic City, parent company Caesars Entertainment also owns and operates the Harrah’s Resort Atlantic City and Bally’s Atlantic City Hotel and Casino. In addition to the Caesars online casino, Caesars runs Harrah’s, WSOP NJ and 888 NJ branded online casino and poker sites under its New Jersey internet gambling license.
Caesars remains one of the most trusted names in the US gambling industry.
In 2016, Caesars online casino moved from Amaya over to the NYX Open Platform System. This allowed Caesars to greatly increase its desktop and mobile game portfolio with titles from NYX and its large network of third-party casino game suppliers.
NYX won the 2016 Best Platform Supplier award at iGaming North America. The NYX Open Platform System was also named 2016 Platform of the Year.
Now, Caesars has one of the largest varieties of games available in the NJ online casino market. This includes close to 300 slots and table game options.
Caesars also offers real money mobile gaming on apps available for iPhone, iPad and Android devices. In fact, the Caesars online casino app remains one of the only mobile products in the New Jersey online casino market that offers something relatively equal to what desktop users find. There is a similar number of games and, for the most part, parallel functionality.
Caesars mobile players have access to many of the same blackjack, roulette, video poker and slot games they have on the desktop version. Plus, there are many that are unique to the app or optimized to suit different devices.
The mobile casino app is free to download. It also offers the same safe and secure real-money deposit and cash-out options as the desktop client.
As with all the NJ online casinos, Caesars offers players the option to play either online or on a mobile device.
Of course, players do not have to live in New Jersey to play on Caesars. However, in accordance with gaming regulations, they must be 21 years of age and physically located inside state borders at the time. Caesars uses geolocation software to track this.
Ultimately, Caesars NJ online casino promises a safe, regulated and 100 percent legal online gambling experience with one of the most trusted names in casino gaming in the world, open to anyone that fits the parameters listed above.
Opening an account and accessing the games is a simple and easy process with Caesars.
In fact, gaming action at CaesarsCasino.com is just a few clicks away. Players can register directly on the website without downloading an external client. Access to the registration form is found on the upper right corner of the screen.
Players need only enter some account and personal information before clicking “Submit” to complete the registration process. Usernames and passwords entered should be written down and kept separately, safely and confidentially.
Once verified, players should be able log onto the site and start playing free versions of the games, or using the no deposit bonus to play real-money games.
Even before signing up, players can browse through the site looking at banking options, promotions and information regarding the site’s rewards program. They can also access free-to-play versions of the games.
The same can be done on a mobile device.
As outlined above, players can register directly on the Caesars online casino website without having to download anything.
Personal information required to deposit includes a valid email address, US address, date of birth, and answers to some security verification questions.
As soon as a player’s personal information and location is verified, they can make a first deposit. (Check the separate section on “Banking” for information about the deposit methods accepted by Caesars.)
The minimum amount you can deposit is $25. The maximum depends on the method of deposit chosen.
There is no advantage to making a deposit over the site’s first-deposit bonus of $300 maximum.
Caesars started out small, but since adopting the NYX Open Platform System in 2016, it now boasts one of the largest game libraries available in the NJ online casino market.
This includes close to 300 slots and table games.
Here’s the breakdown of games:
The Caesars online casino website is relatively user-friendly with access to information about all the available games. Play-money demo versions of all the games are also available, allowing users to try before they play for keeps.
With a huge variety of games and stakes to choose from, players should have little trouble finding an enjoyable game suitable for their bankroll.
Here is a more detailed look at the major game categories at Caesars.
Slots are by far the largest portion of the Caesars online casino offering.
In fact, there are more than 343 to choose from, with new titles added regularly. The Caesars slot library includes NYX designed games and a wide assortment from third-party game developers as well. There is no shortage of variety.
However, there tends to be a few more modern video slots than old school classics.
Most are of the five-reel video slot variety with cinematic-quality graphics, high-tech animations, engaging soundtracks and interactive bonus games.
Caesars also offers access to many progressive jackpot slots.
Some of the most popular slot titles available on the Caesars New Jersey online casino site include:
Caesars online casino is a dream for video poker players. In fact, Caesars online casino offers no fewer than 22 different video games. These titles include:
Payback rates are high and house edge limited on all of Caesars video poker games.
Roulette players should find what they are after at Caesars. In fact, there are eight roulette games available, including variations on European Roulette and American Roulette. The full list includes:
Caesars offers no-commission baccarat that does away with the five percent commission charged on winning banker bets.
Blackjack is always the most popular table game at any casino, online or off. The Caesars online casino is no different. It offers an amazing 9 different varieties of the game.
It may be rare to find more than a couple different varieties of blackjack at the same land-based casino. But Caesars online casino gives players a choice.
The differences in rules between the games can change the odds significantly, so it’s a good idea to research the rules of the specific blackjack game before playing. A lot of the information for Caesars’ blackjack games can be found on the online casino’s website.
Here’s a list of the different blackjack games Caesars offers:
Caesars recently began offering electronic versions of some classic scratch-off lottery games.
The new scratch cards include:
Caesars NJ online casino offers the table game Let It Ride. This classic table game allows the player to bet on a five-card poker hand formed by their own three cards and two community cards.
Caesars NJ online casino offers the table game Three Card Poker. Three Card Poker is a casino and poker game hybrid known as the most profitable table game for casinos ever invented.
New players on Caesars online casino are eligible to receive a free $25 no deposit bonus. Plus, they can also take advantage of a 100 percent first-time deposit bonus of up to $300.
Additionally, Caesars players can convert Online Reward Credits earned at the Caesars online casino into cash deposited directly into their accounts. Every 1,000 Reward Credits can be converted into $10 cash online.
Caesars doesn’t exactly offer a huge number of ongoing promotions for players. However, Caesars online casino players can become members of Total Rewards and convert Online Reward Credits earned into Total Rewards Tier Credits and Reward Credits.
These credits can then be redeemed at any Total Rewards casino or resort around the world. This means playing on Caesars NJ online casino can earn a player dining, shopping or vacation experiences at as many as 40 different Caesars properties.
Additionally, Caesars has added a $2,500 bonus play giveaway promotion. Simply log into your player’s account every day to receive one entry to a drawing. At the end of the month, 250 lucky winners will receive a $10 bonus each. The more entries you obtain, the better your chances of winning.
Banking on CaesarsCasino.com is fast, easy and safe. Banking options are available on both computers and mobile devices.
All of the following methods of deposit are accepted at Caesars:
The minimum deposit is $25. The maximum deposit depends on the method.
If you live close to Atlantic City, the quickest way to withdraw money is the Caesars AC cage.
Otherwise, your withdrawal options include NETELLER, ACH, PayPal and check by mail. Withdrawal options usually follow the deposit method used. They can take anywhere from three to 10 days to process.
Caesars offers a variety of customer support options, some of which are available 24/7.
– Riverboat Queen: three reels, 32 pay lines, free spins, progressive prizes – if you’re looking for some old-school action with a few twists, this Spin Games slot is guaranteed to suit your needs.
– Asgardian Stones: trigger avalanches and put Colossal Symbols on the reels in this exciting mythology-based slot from NetEnt’s stable. If you enjoy Norse folklore, you’re pretty much guaranteed to fall in love with this game.
– The Legend of Big Foot: whether you go all out and take full advantage of the Big Bet feature or not, this Barcrest slots is simply a blast to play. Every spin can trigger a special sighting bonus, and Scatter symbols might start a very special round of Free Spins.
– Big Prize Bubblegum: this all-ways-win slot will flood your screen with bonuses and satisfying line wins. There are as many as 1024 ways to score a payout here, and if that wasn’t enough, you’ll also be able to trigger some sweet free spins and a Pick’em bonus round.
– Olympus Thunder: take a peek inside the Greek Pantheon in this brand new slot from SD Digital. Five reel, twenty pay lines, and two amazing bonus rounds that will provide you with plenty of opportunities to line up your pockets.
– Hula Nights: five reels, twenty pay lines and plenty of opportunities to win big during the free spins bonus round. If you enjoy beautiful women, flowers, and sunny beaches, you should definitely give this SG Gaming slot a try.
– Dancing Drums: five reels, 243 pay lines and two exciting bonus rounds make this China-themed slot a joy to play. If you’re looking for smooth gameplay and an opportunity to win a massive jackpot, this is the right game for you.
– Ghostbusters Spectral Search: take a joyful ride through the classic movie series while listening to Ray Parker’s catchy soundtrack. If the production values aren’t enough to convince to play this IGT slot, than maybe its three bonus rounds and five separate jackpots will.
– Hook’s Heroes: join Captain Hook’s crew in this five reel, twenty line video slot straight from NetEnt’s stable. The action is fast-paced thanks to wilds and scatter symbols, and the bonus round will net you a satisfying payout whether you go for a multiplier or free spins.
– Glow: this Northern Lights-themed game with glowing animal symbols comes with a 96.7% Return to Player rate, which shouldn’t be surprising since standard line wins can result in massive payouts. Glow has a Free Spins bonus round, but you don’t really have to trigger it to line your pockets with cash.
– Wild Run: if you like lions, rhinos, elephants, and buffalo, you’re going to love the aesthetics of this 5-reel slot. The game comes with NextGen’s proprietary On-A-Roll mechanic, which allows you to trigger additional wilds, payout multipliers, and even free spins by scoring consecutive wins.
Caesars has a huge variety of games, including plenty of slots, a huge number of video poker games and a wide variety of blackjack titles. Jumping on the NYX Open Platform System in 2016 solidified things from a software perspective as well. There isn’t a wide variety of promotions, but strong tie-ins with the Caesars Atlantic City land-based property and a generous welcome bonus make up for that. Bottom line: Caesars online casino is among the best online casinos in New Jersey’s growing regulated online gambling market, and should remain there for years to come.