The picture for regulated online poker and gambling in New Jersey came further into focus as the NJ Division of Gaming Enforcement
issued additional approvals for a variety of companies today.
These approvals follow the list of Ancillary CSIE licenses released on November 1st and the initial list of companies eligible for a transactional waiver, released on November 8th.
The next scheduled update for the list is November 20th at 3:00 PM EST.
New to the list
Today’s update consisted entirely of additions to the list of approved Internet Gaming Vendors and Ancillary Companies.
The only new name on the ACSIE list: Idology Inc, a company that provides KYC services.
The vendor list saw a handful of additions, including a variety of payment processors and what appear to be marketing agencies, affiliates or similar.
Some of the more interesting additions to the vendor list included security firm iSEC, video chat company ooVoo, Christopher Oukes and DDoS mitigator Prolexic.
For a complete list of ASCIE license holders and registered vendors, scroll down.
PokerStars not a part of update
Today’s update did not change the status quo for PokerStars in New Jersey.
As far as we know, the company remains in discussions with the DGE regarding approval.
Complete list of transactional waiver recipients
Companies with a transactional waiver are “authorized to engage in Internet gaming activities.”
The complete DGE list is available here. Short version:
- Caesars and Amaya.
- Tropicana and Gamesys.
- Bally’s and 888.
- Trump Taj Mahal and Ultimate Gaming / CAMS.
- Golden Nugget and Bally Technologies / Amaya.
- Borgata and bwin.party / Amaya / CAMS.
- Trump Plaza and Betfair / GameAccount / Amaya / CAMS.
Complete list of companies deemed eligible for a transactional waiver
What’s the difference between this and the preceding list? According to the DGE, these companies are “currently authorized to engage in Internet gaming related business transactions once they enter into an agreement with a casino licensee or platform provider and petition the Director of the Division for a Transactional Waiver.”
That means these companies have a tentative green light, but are still lacking a formal partnership and have yet to formally apply for a transactional waiver
You can review the complete list here. Short version:
- Paddy Power.
- Genesis Gaming, Inc.
- Betable New Jersey.
- Rush Street Interactive.
- Evolution New Jersey.
- Williams Interactive.
- Pala Interactive.
- Scientific Games International.
Complete list of iGaming Permit Holders
An Internet Gaming Permit can only be issued to a land-based casino and is required for a casino to offer regulated online gambling.
Current permit holders as of November 15th:
- NJIGP 13-001 Marina District Development Company, LLC d/b/a Borgata Hotel Casino & Spa
- NJIGP 13-002 Golden Nugget Atlantic City, LLC
- NJIGP 13-003 Trump Plaza Associates, LLC
- NJIGP 13-004 Trump Taj Mahal Associates, LLC
- NJIGP 13-005 Tropicana Atlantic City Corp. d/b/a Tropicana Casino and Resort
Access the latest list at the DGE website here.
Complete list of iGaming Vendor registrants
The DGE defines vendors as: “Enterprises providing other services including, but not limited to, telecommunications that are not specifically designed for Internet gaming and patron interaction.”
- 86566 KALIXA USA INC.
- 86663 WORLDPAY LIMITED
- 86623 COUNTING HOUSE SERVICES, LTD.
- 86621 VANTIV PAYMENT SYSTEMS, LLC.
- 86620 PAYNEARME MT INC.
- 86579 SKRILL USA INC.
- 86706 FORTE PAYMENT SYSTEMS, INC.
- 86710 PAYSAFECARD.COM USA INC
- 86565 NBX MERCHANT SERVICES INC. (t/a OPTIMAL)
- 86547 SIGHTLINE INTERACTIVE
- 86775 INTERACTIVE COMMUNICATIONS INTL.
- 86776 ITC FINANCIAL LICESNES INC.
- 86777 MAZOOMA, INC.
- 86612 ZYCKO LIMITED
- 86614 DIGITAL ENVOY INC.
- 86568 ECOMACCESS, INC.
- 86597 ALEXANDER SCHNEIDER USA INC.
- 86661 EMAILVISION UK LTD
- 86625 CABLE DESIGN SERVICES LIMITED
- 86613 INNOVATIVE SYSTEMS, INC.
- 86630 JUMIO INC.
- 86707 ITEX (ISLE OF MAN) LIMITED
- 86615 SILVERPOP SYSTEMS LTD.
- 86616 CLICKATELL, INC.
- 86626 THOMASON REUTERS PROF. UK LTD.
- 86628 SOFTCAT LIMITED
- 86701 VIRGIN ENTERPRISES LIMITED
- 86778 BLUE SHEEP, LLP.
- 86782 MMGP
- 86784 TRUSTNET, LTD.
- 86785 WE!, LTD.
- 86786 RADBIT COMPUTERS, INC.
- 86788 SRC SECURITY RESEARCH & CONSULTING
- 86789 INITIAL REWARDS USA, LTD.
- 86794 MAXMIND
- 86796 DUO SECURITY, INC.
- 86797 DDB WORLDWIDE COMMUNICATIONS GROUP
- 86708 I2C
- 86709 MONEY NETWORK
- 25882 FIRST DATA MERCHANT SERVICES
- 86800 NEUSTAR
- 86793 ACCULINK
- 25882 FIRST DATA MERCHANT SERVICES CORP
- 86599 FEARLESS GROUP USA INC.
- 86709 MONEY NETWORK
- 86774 INTEGRATED PAYMENT SYSTEMS, INC.
- 86781 OOVOO, LLC.
- 86804 ISEC PARTNERS, AN NCC GROUP COMPANY
- 86805 MOBIUS SOLUTIONS LTD.
- 86806 LIVEPERSON, INC.
- 86807 LEE ALEXANDER TERFLOTH
- 86808 CHRISTOPHER JAN OUKES
- 86809 APPSEC LABS, LTD.
- 86810 PROLEXIC TECHNOLOGY
- 86815 SKYHOOK WIRELESS INC
- 86816 PLANNING-INC LIMITED
- 86817 VALUECLICK INTERNATIONAL LTD
- 86819 MBLOX LIMITED
Complete list of Ancillary Casino Service Industry Enterprise Licenses (ACSIE)
New Jersey regulations list marketing affiliates, junket enterprises, junket representatives, payment processors, and age, identity and geo-location verification as the companies required to hold ACSIE licenses.
- 86483 GEOCOMPLY INC.
- 86486 SECURED TRADING, INC
- 86504 XYVERIFY CORP.
- 86564 POKERTRIP ENTERPRISES, INC.
- 86572 DBI STAFFING
- 86575 LOCAID, LLC
- 86556 POKER VENTURE, LLC.
- 86562 PLAYER VERIFY, LLC.
- 60288 CERTEGY CHECK SERVICES, INC.
- 86571 COGNITIVE BOX CONSULTING, LLC.
- 86563 ARISTOTLE INTERNATIONAL, INC.
- 86263 US CASINO MARKETING, LLC.